Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the 74th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. The submission system is now CLOSED. We wish those of you who submitted the best of luck, and we hope to see you all in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in August 2014.
SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP SUBMISSIONS
Below are a set of guidelines and formatting instructions to
help you prepare your PDW proposal. Please read them carefully
prior to submitting.
- PDW proposals can be submitted to only ONE sponsor (that is, ONE division, interest group, or committee).
- PDW proposals must include and be organized in the following order:
- A title page that has
- the Academy submission system-assigned submission number,
- title of the workshop
- name of primary sponsor, and a list of other sponsors who might be interested in the workshop, and
- a 250-word abstract of the workshop.
- A three to five page overview of the workshop.
- An explanation as to why the workshop should be of interest to the specified sponsor.
- A description of workshop's format.
3. PDW proposals must use Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm)
margin all around, and 8.5" × 11" page setting.
*If any of the above guidelines and formatting instructions are not
met, the submission will NOT be reviewed. Please note that
the above guidelines are general AOM guidelines. Please make sure to
review the "Division's, Interest Group's and Theme Committee's Call for Submissions " for any additional guidelines and